Anuloma Viloma Pranayama Procedure
Anuloma viloma Pranayama is the exercise that helps to make the mind stable. In most people left nostril and right nostril does not work equally. To correct these differences, Pranayama is the best method.
Anuloma Viloma Pranayama is a Yoga procedure that helps the Ida, Pingala, Sushumna nerves. Ida is locates on the left side of the spinal cord, Pingala is located on the right side of spinal cord and Sushuman nerve is at the center of these two.
- Sit in Padmasana and keep the spinal cord straight. Close the eyes and keep the hands in either Chinmudra or Vayumudra. Mind and body should be in rest in this condition. There should be serenity in the face.
- Bend the middle finger and point finger of the right hand and close the right nostril with right thumb. Exhale through the left nostril slowly. Immediately inhale through the same nostril. Fill the lungs with air. Close the left nostril with ring finger and small finger.
- Now remove the thumb on the right nostril and release the air slowly and completely. Now take in air with right nostril and release from left nostril.
- The above is one round of Anuloma Viloma Pranayama. Those who began practicing this should do ten rounds of this. Gradually increase the number of rounds and practice the Pranayama for ten to fifteen minutes daily.
Advantages of Anuloma Viloma Pranayama
- Anuloma Viloma Pranayama helps to get mental peace and in blood and blood vessels purification.
- Body energy and shine will increase.
- Lungs will become strong and one can get relief from chronic diseases with Anuloma Viloma Pranayama.
- Kundalini energy activation and reduction of fat are also the benefits of Anuloma Viloma Pranayama.
- This Pranayama helps for the improvement of general health and for the absorption of nutrients by the body from the food. It improves the functioning of heart. Purifies the blood and removes obstacles in blood circulation. Patients who require Angiogram also if practice Anuloma Viloma Pranayama for two to three months, clots will be reduced for 30 – 40%. Pranayama also regularizes LDL and HDL cholesterol levels in blood.
Precautions in Practicing Anuloma Viloma Pranayama
- After practicing Pranayama do not take cold water bath for half an hour. Use warm water for bathing.
- Take saatwika food.
- Practice Pranayama only after completing the morning routine.
- Sit in a place where there is plenty of air and light.
- Do not take milk, milk products, ice creams, sweets, fried food, coffee, tea, cashew nuts and ground nuts.
- Rice, dals, sprouts, vegetables salads etc. Five pods of garlic, 15 gm ginger, 300 grams of fruits and 400 grams of vegetables should be included in daily diet.
Related Search Tags:
- anulom vilom precautions
- anulom vilom pranayama precautions
- benefits of anuloma viloma pranayama
- anuloma viloma pranayama benefits
- Anuloma Viloma
- pranayama advantages
- precautions of anulom vilom pranayam
- precations against anulom vilom pranayam
- precaution during anulom vilom
- anulom vilom precaution & benifits
- anulom viom and tridosh
- anulom vilom pranayam
- anulom vilom
- anuloma viloma pranayama procedure
- benefis Procedure precutn of anulom viom