Problems Due To Deficiency in Hormones | Hormones and Their Function in the Body
Few glands in the body will release the semi solid liquids into the blood directly and these glands are called as endocrine glands. These semi solid liquids are called as hormones.
Functions of hormones
- Hormones will be helpful for mental and physical growth of the body.
- Hormones are responsible for the growth and control of life processes.
- Changes according to the age are the result of hormones.
- Insulin which is a hormone plays an important role in controlling the glucose levels in the body.
- Hormones play a vital role in the birth of humans.
- Important processes like sex, thoughts and other actions are the result of hormone actions.
Reasons for the hormone problems
- Heredity problems
- Defects in the protective system in the body
- Mental tension
- Deficiency in the food and other items
Main symptoms due to hormonal problems
- Increase or decrease in weight
- Reduction of activeness in the body and weakness
- More thirsty and urinating more
- Improper periods or more duration of the periods
- Unable to bear more cold or heat
- Improper growth according to age
- More increase or decrease in weight
- Infertility problems
- Skin problems and hair fall
Deficiency of hormones and problems
- Hormones are responsible for the mental and physical growth in the body. Thyroid problem in small children is responsible for the improper mental and physical growth. People can tell that they are suffering from hyperthyroid if they see the symptoms like increase in weight and hair fall.
- Problems during the periods, pimple problems, deficiency in the growth of the people, more weight and unwanted hair are the symptoms of deficiency of hormones.
- Few people grow very slow in the case of height and this problem is the result of deficiency of growth hormone. Height of few people will be more than the required one according to their height. This increase in height is the result of increase of growth hormone.
- When small children are suffering from urinating more, increase in weight and more hunger, they should be tested for the diabetes problem in them.
- Pimples, hair fall, bald head problem, defects in the growth of moustaches and beard in the men are the problems faced due to hormones deficiency.
- Infertility problems after marriage increase in weight, unwanted hair, hypothyroid, hyperthyroid and other problems in women are also the result of hormone deficiency.
- Diabetes, menopause, unable to bear to heat, irritation and other problems are related to hormones. Hormones play a vital role in the body and they cause many changes in the body.